Category Legend: EmploymentOffice SpaceMisc
Legal Assistant (Downtown Sarasota)
Full Time Legal Assistant for busy senior partner who specializes in Homeowner/Condominium Law. Legal background helpful.
Job Description / Duties:
• Establish and organize client files, monitor calendars, meet deadlines, documenting actions, inputting information into file database, and confirming case status with attorney.
• Prepare and follow through on all necessary items pertaining to collections with homeowner associations and condominium associations.
• Prepare summonses and subpoenas, drafting pleadings, eFiling court proceedings via the Statewide eFiling Portal, eServing court documents.
• Keep clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating status of all files on a regular basis.
• Transcribe dictations in a timely and efficient manner, proofread pleadings thoroughly, and prepare and organize exhibits.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Outlook)
• Detail Oriented
• High level of organization
• Self Starter (works well with little supervision)
• Personable and professional demeanor
Excellent Salary (based on experience). Please reply with resume to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org